A set of user friendly packages are provided
for people who are interested in -modules
( is the ring of differential operators), but
are not interested in the aspect of sm1
as a part of distributed computing system.
Here is a list of packages.
- bfunction.sm1 : Computing b-functions.
This script is written by T.Oaku.
- factor-a.sm1 : A sample interface with risa/asir 
to factor given polynomials.
- hol.sm1 : A basic package for holonomic systems (Gröbner basis and
initial ideals, holonomic rank, characteristic variety, annihilating ideal
- gkz.sm1 : Generate GKZ system for a given and .
- appell.sm1 : Generate Appell hypergeometric differential equations.
- cohom.sm1 : An experimental package for computing restrictions
and de Rham cohomology groups mainly written by T.Oaku.
- kanlib1.c : An example to explain an interface between kan and
C-program. Type in ``make kanlib1'' to compile it.
- ox.sm1 : A package for communication based on the open XM protocol.
The open sm1 server ox_sm1 can be obtainable from the same ftp cite
See http://www.math.kobe-u.ac.jp/openxxx for the protocol design.
- oxasir.sm1 : A package to use open asir server based on the open
Open asir server ox_asir will be distributed from .
The package cohom.sm1 (deRham) and annfs need this package
to analyze the roots of -functions.
The built-in function to analyze the roots is slow. The open asir server
and oxasir.sm1 should be used for efficient analysis of the roots
See the usage of oxasir for the latest information.
- intw.sm1 : Compute -th integration of a given -module
by using a generic weight vector.
See the section three of onlinehelp.tex for more informations.